§ 1 Company data
1. FH GABA Adam Chybiński is located at ul. Leśna 3 , 87-103 Brzoza Poland NIP: 879 231 20 20
2. The company is a manufacturer of all items offered in e-shop: www.woodenheaven.pl.
3. Any information sent to: www.woodenheaven.pl by means of the application form on the website in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended). will be protected by: www.woodenheaven.pl and will be used only for contact with the customer.
§ 2 Placing orders
1. Orders can be made 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
2. Orders are only accepted through the website www.woodenheaven.pl or by e-mail address email@example.com.
3. Orders may be made by an individual or legal entity.
4. The shop reserves the right to cancel the order in case of unforeseen changes in the parameters of the ordered product.
§ 3 Change of data and cancellation of order
From the moment of ordering until the order is dispatched by the Seller, the Buyer is entitled to make changes to the shipping or invoice.
2. The buyer may cancel or make changes to the order until the order is started.
3. Resignation or change of order should be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading “SUSPENDING THE ORDER” or “CHANGING THE ORDER”.
4. The Buyer can not cancel the order, which has already been addressed or executed.
§ 4 Execution of orders
1. Acceptance of the order occurs after the Buyer has sent the correctly completed Order Form (Configurator) located at www.woodenheaven.pl
2. Orders will be made according to the customer’s configuration (the permissible difference in dimensions is 1cm). Does not apply to custom orders, determined individually with the customer. 3. Order execution is done by the order of their influence.
4. Information on the performance of the order is provided exclusively by email: email@example.com.
§ 5 Prices
1. Products placed on the Shop (www.woodenheaven.pl) and the prices do not constitute an offer, but an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. The content of the Shop does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of art. Article 543 of the Civil Code.
3. Prices of goods on www.woodenheaven.pl are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT and are gross prices.
4. Prices include shipping cost.
5. For the execution of the Buyer, the Buyer may pay the total price of the product or partial payment and payment on receipt.
6. The Buyer can make Online Payment via PAYPAL, PAYU (phone, card, quick transfer) or simply transfer to the Company’s bank account. Payment details are available after ordering.
7. The Company reserves the right to change prices, insert and remove products, conduct or cancel promotional campaigns on the Site.
§ 6 Delivery and receipt
1. Delivery of the ordered product will take place within 10-14 days from the time of placing the order – unless the Seller indicates otherwise.
2. All deliveries are made as soon as possible and are subject to availability. Delivery of some products may take 3-5 business days.
3. Delivery is made via courier to the address indicated in the order. 4. The buyer is obliged to check all delivered parcels or do not contain mechanical damage at the courier. 5. Claim for transport damage can be made by email or by phone. 6. The basis for submitting a complaint to the courier company is the completed delivery and delivery protocol at the courier (photo damage will be additional evidence).
§ 7 Consumer right of withdrawal
1. Sales contracts concluded via the Internet are distance contracts under the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, on account of which the Buyer is a consumer, in the cases and under the terms set out in the above. The law has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods without giving any reason.
2. A withdrawal statement may be combined with the physical return of the goods. In the event of withdrawal, the buyer returns the cost of return. In the event of withdrawal, the Seller is obliged to return to the Buyer an amount equal to the purchase price of the returned product.
3. In the event of withdrawal, the Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method of payment as the consumer used, unless the consumer expressly agrees to another method of return which does not involve him at all.
§ 7.1 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The Seller informs that, in accordance with Art. Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014